Z-Command is a z-wave home automation platform built on the ultra-fast raspberry pi 2.
The primary user interaction is through a web browser with support for desktop, tablet and mobile device resolutions.
An exposed comprehensive z-wave API makes it very easy for end users to roll out their own custom z-wave solution using Z-Command.
- How it works
- What’s in the box/initial setup
- Discovery applications
- Adding/linking z-wave devices
- Resetting/un-linking z-wave devices
- Monitoring and controlling z-wave devices
- Managing users
- Managing device permissions
- Events log and graph
- Hardware specifications
- Upgrading Z-Command