Automation actions are straight-forward. They are things you want Z-Command to do when an event occurs. You can
- set the level of a device
- set the mode of a thermostat (heat, cool, off, fan only, auto)
- set the setpoint of a thermostat
- send an email
To create an action, navigate to the automation page (auto link on the Z-Command web interface header) and click the new button in the actions section.
Specify a an action name and then provide other required parameters.
You will only be able to create a thermostat-related action if you have a thermostat device on your z-wave network.
- How it works
- What’s in the box/initial setup
- Discovery applications
- Adding/linking z-wave devices
- Resetting/un-linking z-wave devices
- Monitoring and controlling z-wave devices
- Managing users
- Managing device permissions
- Events log and graph
- Hardware specifications
- Upgrading Z-Command