Automation rules combine events, states and actions to create a complete automation unit.
You can add multiple events to a rule. They will be evaluated together and actions will only be triggered if all events evaluate to true.
Multiple actions can also be specified. All actions will be invoked if all events evaluate to true. This allows you to turn on a light, send an email and turn on the heater all with one rule.
- How it works
- What’s in the box/initial setup
- Discovery applications
- Adding/linking z-wave devices
- Resetting/un-linking z-wave devices
- Monitoring and controlling z-wave devices
- Managing users
- Managing device permissions
- Events log and graph
- Hardware specifications
- Upgrading Z-Command