The device detail page can be reached by clicking the device detail button ( the button with ellipsis) on a device listing.
Depending on the type of device, the device detail page provides extra information and more ways to interact with a device.
The device detail screen contains information about events like sensor level changes and when they happened. For example, you can easily see when a door was last opened or closed. It also contains a graph of sensor levels over time.
- How it works
- What’s in the box/initial setup
- Discovery applications
- Adding/linking z-wave devices
- Resetting/un-linking z-wave devices
- Monitoring and controlling z-wave devices
- Managing users
- Managing device permissions
- Events log and graph
- Hardware specifications
- Upgrading Z-Command