Binary switches have two states – on and off.
You can control the device by clicking the on or off button. The blue bar on top of the button shows the current state of the z-wave device. No blue bar will be present if Z-Command does not know the current state of the device.
For sirens, on means your siren is currently blaring!
- How it works
- What’s in the box/initial setup
- Discovery applications
- Adding/linking z-wave devices
- Resetting/un-linking z-wave devices
- Monitoring and controlling z-wave devices
- Managing users
- Managing device permissions
- Events log and graph
- Hardware specifications
- Upgrading Z-Command