A z-wave thermostat lets you adjust operational mode (heat, cool, fan only) of a physical thermostat device. It also lets you adjust the various setpoints in the thermostat. The is often a separate setpoint for each thermostat mode.
A z-wave thermostat also reports on the current state of the thermostat, like the current operating state and room temperature.
|thermostats||Trane TZEMT400BB3 Remote Energy Management Thermostat
HONEYWELL ZWSTAT HONEYWELL ZWAVE THERMOSTAT
- How it works
- What’s in the box/initial setup
- Discovery applications
- Adding/linking z-wave devices
- Resetting/un-linking z-wave devices
- Monitoring and controlling z-wave devices
- Managing users
- Managing device permissions
- Events log and graph
- Hardware specifications
- Upgrading Z-Command