From the device detail page, you can configure the right each user has to that particular device. A user can either have view right or control right as indicated by the corresponding check box. A user with control right can both view and control a device. A user with view right can only view a device. Any attempt to control a device with view-only permission will fail.
After making changes to user permissions, click the update permissions button to save the changes.
- How it works
- What’s in the box/initial setup
- Discovery applications
- Adding/linking z-wave devices
- Resetting/un-linking z-wave devices
- Monitoring and controlling z-wave devices
- Managing users
- Managing device permissions
- Events log and graph
- Hardware specifications
- Upgrading Z-Command