Z-Command is constantly being improved with new features and bug fixes and we’ve made it easy for you to get those updates.
When an update is available, you will see its indication on Z-Command’s admin page as shown below.
All you have to do to receive the update is click the Upgrade to latest button and respond with a “yes” to the confirmation dialog.
The admin page will automatically refresh when the upgrade is complete.
Upgrade can take up to 10 minutes.
You can always find out what’s new with the releases on this page.
- How it works
- What’s in the box/initial setup
- Discovery applications
- Adding/linking z-wave devices
- Resetting/un-linking z-wave devices
- Monitoring and controlling z-wave devices
- Managing users
- Managing device permissions
- Events log and graph
- Hardware specifications
- Upgrading Z-Command